POSTPARTUM DOULA SERVICES
A postpartum doula is a knowledgeable and nurturing presence in the early days with your baby, providing encouragement, reassurance and unconditional support. As your Postpartum Doula, I will care for you while you heal and rest and also help you gain confidence in your new or growing role as a mother. All families can benefit from a Doula by receiving compassionate care, unbiased and evidence-based information with non-judgmental support.
- Education on newborn and infant care, bathing and soothing techniques
- Breast/bottle feeding and combination feeding education and support
- Unbiased evidence-based information as needed or wanted
- Babywearing information
- Guidance, resources and support during milestones, leaps and sleep regressions
- Help creating flexible schedules and finding your family rhythm
- Care for baby and older children while you rest
- Support after cesarean birth recovery
- Overnight support for those long nights
- Referrals to community resources
- Education on Postpartum recovery
- Light housekeeping
- Reassurance, encouragement and emotional support for the whole family
Overnight Shift are offered to help mom rest and heal. If you are breastfeeding I will bring the baby to you and help you get comfortable feeding baby in bed and then I will take care of baby’s other needs like diapering, burping and soothing. When bottle feeding I will simply care for baby as you rest. I will also help very quiet light housekeeping through the night to lighten the responsibilities during the day.
Postpartum Doula Investment
The initial consultation is always free with no obligations. These consultations are needed to see if I am the right Doula for you. I believe that in order to be calm and relaxed at your birth, you need to feel at ease with your Doula. All packages include Call-Text-Email support during Pregnancy, On-Call 24/7 from 38 weeks, access to all of my library and Continuous support during labour, birth and 1-3 hours after.